-= The Tower =-
A Dungeon Challenge
What is The Tower?
- A mysterious tower has been discovered by Edain the Explorer! Rumor has it The Tower reaches into the clouds!
- Early explorers of The Tower report it containing a menagerie of occupants, with each floor more challenging than the next.
- Word has it that some old enemies have set-up shop within The Tower! Discover their secrets, and learn more about the world of Dire.
- The boat to The Tower can be found in The Hem (Lyrae's Outskirts).
What to expect?
- At the start of the event, expect there to be lines for fighting the NPCs that drop keys (sorry)
- Dust off your Keychain, because there are a ton of keys to discover to progress through The Tower.
- Keys can be obtained by defeating Officers, Leaders, and Deities
- Once you have found a key, you must add it to your keychain for it to work (Key->Gear->Add to Keychain).
- Once added to your Keychain, all keys are permanent (an option to remove old keys will be added later).
- Keys from Officers are tradable, but keys from Leaders and Deities are not.
- It's up to you to figure out how to progress through The Tower. Not all Officers+ will drop keys, and not all floors will require keys.
- Respawn points and Quick Travel locations are rare. Try not to die.
- Floors 23+ will be quite a bit more challenging than you are used to.
- Floors 23+ will have some awesome rewards (Coming Soon!) in addition to nice XP bonuses.
- There are some fun titles to earn! There are some optional fights, too!
- Currently floors 1-30 are active. Floors 31-50 will be forthcoming, as will be optional side-areas.
- If your fighters are of higher level, you will need to use lower-level gear to move through the lower floors (sorry). Don't forget you can start a fight naked to get (level - 2) common gear.
What not to expect?
- Don't expect us to hold your hand! The Tower is meant to be a challenge. This is especially so on higher floors.
- If you think there is a bug, missing keys, or have feedback about the difficulty, send Amcilla an in-game mail or Contact Us using the below link. It's a big area, it's always possible we made a boo-boo.
- Guild Hall placement is disabled.
- There are no resource nodes or relics to be found here.
- Treasure Maps will not lead to The Tower (but you CAN search for other treasures and fighters!)
- The first player(s) to defeat the 31th Floor Leader will get to work with Amcilla and Mythra to develop the 32nd Floor!
- Tower Champions cannot design back-to-back floors (i.e. someone else has to beat your designed floor, you cannot get credit for your own level!).
The Tower Champions:
- Floor 30: Reonhato
- Floor 31: ????